Hey, is anypawdy out there? It’s me, RaenaBelle. Ya’ll ain’t never gonna believe what we got yesfurday.
Raena, we were gonna save that fur Blest Sunday. You know, that’s when we post our thank yous and blessings.
I’s know, but since I’s usin’ it, I’s thought it would be nice to mention it today, at least.
You’re right, it is pawfully comfurtable. But hurry, we need to get to that meme thing we were gonna do today.
Okay, sissy. So, as I’s was meowin’ befur I’s was so rudely innerrupted…
Raena, be nice.
Anyways, Ya’ll ‘member the cool cat shelf we reviewed and gave away from Art of Paws? Well, we also gave away a couple of heated pet mats from the same company. Based on all the comments, it seemed really pawpular. We hadn’t actually gotten to try the mat cuz when we met Maya and her cats, they didn’t ship it to the U.S.. But, as mommy always says, patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait.
Me doesn’t think it goes like that Raena. Me thinks you’ve got a couple meowin’s mixed up.
Just who’s meowin’ the story here, sissy? Anyways, as time went on, Maya started bein’ more like our awnty than some big ole company. ‘Course, maybe that’s cuz she ain’t no big ole company. After all, it is just her and her four kitties runnin’ the company from their home across the pond. Anyways, after wrappin’ up our give aways and passin’ winner’s infurmation along, we fanky fanked Maya and the kitties fur their generosity. And then, yesfurday the fedex man arrived with a box just fur us. Can ya’ guess what was in it? Sure ‘nuff, awnty Maya and the Art of Paws kitties sent us our very own heated mat. It’s even more furtabulous than we had ‘magined it would be. Fanky fank ya’ awnty Maya, Paisley, Smudge, Agyle and Bailey. With all the colds, it sure is comin’ in handy. Even mommy’s a bit jealous at how comfy it looks.
Check it out Raena, our very own heated cat mat.
We are very fankful awnty Maya, and we luv our new heated mat. Me reckons ya’ll will be seein’ lots more of our mat as the colds get colder. Now, our stunnin’ furiend CK has been doin’ this thing she calls memes. We’re not so good at those, but we do luv meowin’ ‘bout ourselves. So, CK has posted 20 questions fur us to answer. Ifin enuff of us play along, she’ll make this a regular thing. You can purrticipate by postin’ it on your bloggy and linkin’ back to CK or you can post your answers here in the comments. We’re not sure ifin we were allowed to use CK’s foto, so you’ll have to hop on over to her place to see the “meme” pawrt. Now, let’s get those questions goin’.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Raena. Nah, me’s just kitten ya’, really it was me’s brekky.
2. Where was your header pic taken? The Liberty Cat tree in our house.
3. Worst pain you ever felt? That has to be when me was spayed. Me hurt so bad, me actually bit right thru mommy’s thumb, nail and all.
4. Favorite place you’ve traveled? BlogPaws in Nashville Tennessee. What a trip. Just me and sis Lexi and mommy in a furiegn land. MOL
5. How late did you stay up last night? 5 a.m. as usual.
6. If you could move, where to? Anywhere, so long as mommy and Raena are there. And, we’d luv to move. Just meowin’.
7. What do you collect? Hugs and kisses
8. Which of your blogging friends lives the closest? Hmmmmm Well, we’re really not sure. We’re purrobably ‘bout the same distance from our furiends Travis in Texas as we are our furiends from Prancer Pie here in Oklahoma. Ifin anypawdy’s closer, give us a shout out.
9. Amusement park or concert? Amusement Pawrk of course. We luv goin’ fur rides.
10. When was the last time you cried? Last night. Me was missin’ sis Lexi.
It’s mines turn, sissy. I’s gonna answer the last 10.
11. Who took your header photo? Mommy of course. She’s the only one with thumbs.
12. Who’s the last person you took a picture with? Mommy, of course. It’s just the three of us.
13. What’s your favorite season? Anytime I’s can go fur a stroll or get purresents.
14. If you could have any career, what would it be? I’s already have several. I’s a Service Cat that helps mommy. I’s a blogger/writer. And I’s the Princess of our manor. Really I’s the Queen, but let’s not upset sissy, k?.
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it? I’s not sure what kind’a relationship you be meowin’ ‘bout. The one I’s have with mommy is fur sure worth it, as is the one I’s have with sis Dezi. Seems the boycats ain’t all that innerested in me, so I’s can’t meow ‘bout that.
16. If you could talk to anyone right now who would it be? I’s hear our furiend Nellie was quite good at ketchin’ the mencats hearts. Maybe ifin I’s could meow with her, I’s could break a few hearts mine’s self.
Uh, did I’s meow that? I’s didn’t really mean I’s wanted to break any hearts. I’s just usin’ old meowins.
17. Are you a good influence? Most definitely, I’s a true Southern Belle. Pawlite, sweet, good natured, and (looks around and whispers) gawjus.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? Does that come from a cow? I’s an obligate carnivore, so I’s think only meats and some cheese, I’s do like cheese. Anyways, no pineapples fur me.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching? Oh Kittens!!! There’s so many good shows to watch. I’s think I’s would purrobably watch mine’s cousins the lions.
20. Whom do you think will play along? This has been really fun. I’s hope everypawdy plays along.
So, there ya’ have it. Do you enjoy learnin’ more ‘bout us like this? We do hope lots of peeps, cats, dogs and whoever/whatever else will join us in CK’s 20 Facts game.
We sure do sissy. We luvs learnin’ more ‘bout our furiends and hope they enjoy learnin’ more ‘bout us. Gotta go now, Travis the wheelchair man is on his way to adjust mommy’s new powerchair.
Till the next time……………………………………..Be Blest!!!
Raena: Navy Blue
Dezi: Vibrant Blue
Luvs and Hugs and Kitty Kisses