Hey dear furiends, we purray you all had a wonderful thanky Thanksgiving. We celebrated our Blessings of being together with lots of luvs, a roof over our heads, warmth from the rains and our cherished furiends, all of you. What a glorious day it was in spite of the overcast skies and dreary wet grasses.
Hey everypawdy, it’s me, Raenabelle. Ifin you were here Sunday, you know we promised to bring you our in depth exclusive review of the Cat Amazing Stacks we received fur sissy’s birthday/gotchaday from our furiend at Cat Amazing. Let me just tell ya’, with the holidays comin’ up, these Stacks would make a great gift fur the feline in your life. After all, it’s a bunch of boxes!!! (Raena’s eyes sparkle with glee)
MeOW Brrrrrrrrrr Kittens Has it ever turned cold here. RaenaBelle, you need to learn to share the cuddles. You were hoggin’ all the mommy warmth last night and me nearly froze me’s pantaloons off.
Pantaloons? What pantaloons, sissy? Do you even have pantaloons? Do I’s have pantaloons?
Me’s bloomers, Raena. And yes, you have ‘em too.
Oh, bloomers. Well, why didn’t you just meow that sissy? I’s thought I’s was gonna have to add pantaloons to mine’s list of wants.
List of wants? What list of wants Raena?
Oh you know sissy, the one I’s been makin’ while we’ve been shoppin’ fur our Gift Guide.
Raena, you’re not s’posed to be shoppin’ fur yourself. We’re s’posed to be pickin’ out things that would make a great gift ideas fur others.
I’s was sissy. But mommy says the bestest gift you can get fur somepawdy is the gift you’d want fur yourself.
(Dezi rolls her eyes and shakes her head) Well Raena, meowin’ of shoppin’, we’ve got our Gift Guide to get out today. We wanted to include somethin’ fur everypawdy, but on a budget. After all, who knows more ‘bout stretchin’ a dollar than us?
Ain’t that the truth sissy. What do ya’ say we start with Gifts fur kitty?
Sounds good to me Raena. With innernet shoppin’ in the palm of your hands, choices are only limited by your pawcket book. One of the furst places we go too when lookin’ fur a good deal is ebay. Now, ifin you’ve got time and patience you might wanna try your luck at the bidding wars fur your deal; but, we purrfur the buy it now option. We know fur sure how much we’re payin’ and we don’t have to worry ‘bout someone stealin’ it out from unner us in the last 2 seconds. We like to shop with sellers who have a rating of 95% and up. We also luv free shippin’. Who doesn’t luv somethin’ free, right? So, let’s take a look at some of the pawsum deals you can get on a budget.
Oh the vine is fine…
1. How’s ‘bout a baggie of silvervine? This relative of catnip is much more potent and is well received by even cats who aren’t affected by regular nip. At $3.75 and free shippin’, this would thrill almost any cat on Christmas meownin’.
2. Are you a kitty who luvs a good crinkle ball ($3.99 for 12)?
3. Or maybe you need your very own tunnel ($8.95)? This is 4 feet of fun that can be collapsed down when the peeps have company and need the floor back.
4. Here’s somethin’ we haven’t tried, but think would make a great gift fur the feline who has everything. Your very own lickable catnip treat fur $1.79 and free s/h from Hong Kong. Now this wouldn’t make it here befur Christmas, but hey, we’re cats. We deserve gifts every day, right?
5. Our favorite corrugated Cat Scratcher at $38.99 and free shippin’. We couldn’t pawssibly have a Gift Guide fur kitties without includin’ a great scratcher. At nearly 34” long and 10” high and wide, it’s not only good fur scratchin’, but makes the purrfect loungin’ spot.
Now that kitty’s happy, let’s take a look at some ideas fur the cat men out there. We realize not all cat men wanna flaunt their special luvs fur kitties in the same way as their female counterpawrts. We’re not sure why, but most cat daddies don’t wanna wear a t-shirt announcin’ their cat craziness. But that’s okay, we luvs all the cat daddies out there. That brings us to another place we like to check fur high quality bargain gifts, The LC. At purrices startin’ below $10.00 fur sterling silver, you can get the man in your life some amazin’ jewelry pieces.
6. This leather and stainless steel Lion’s head bracelet fur $9.99 would let you cat daddy’s show off your luvs fur the feline form in a masculine way.
7. Check out this Wrist Watch fur only $6.99 and free shipping.
8. We totally luvs this Yin & Yang 2 pc cat pendant fur him and her. And at only $8.99 with free shippin’ you can knock 2 peeps off your list with one purrchase. And sine it’s made of stainless steel, nopawdy’s gonna turn green. MOL
RaenaBelle, me can’t believe you said that.
What sissy? Mommy said mystery metals are never a good idea fur gifts. They make some peeps rot. Anyways…
9. We found this adorable little cat face dish clearanced at $5.99. Now I’s know what you’re thinkin’, but we think it would make a great little dish on a desk or table fur like keys, paper clips and such. Another way the cat daddies can show their devotion to the feline form without screamin’ it.
10. Now this one could be fur anypawdy, not just the men. Everypawdy needs a calendar, right? Paw on over to cafepress.com to purrsonalize your gift. Prices start at $9.99. They’re even offurin’ free shippin’ right now. And of course there’s lots of other things you can purrsonalize too.
11. Fur the young animal luvver these adorable Paw Print earrings at $9.99 would make a great choice. And feed some hungry shelter cats.
Those earrings would make a great gift fur anypawdy with pierced ears Raena. Our next find is a bit whimsical, but hey, sometimes ya’ need a little whimsy.
12. Ifin you’re lookin’ fur a fun novelty gift to spice up a pawrty or even every day, this kitty ice cube tray just might be the thing at only $5.99.
13. Me purrsonally found this store on ebay. They have lots of great kitty and woofy pendants fur the ladies startin’ at $8.00 with free shippin’.
14. We know many have lost their furry luvs this past year and it’s really tuff, specially on the holidays. Mommy still cries herself to sleep a lot of nights. So, we thought this adorable little pendant at $7.99 was a great memorial gift.
15. This jaguar Key Chain is a must. After all, doesn’t everypawdy have at least one key? And it’s under $7.00 with free shippin’.
So, there you have it…15 gifts on a budget. Now me knows the cat scratcher is a bit costly. But trust me, it’s worth every penny.
It is sissy. And, I’s know we’re hopin’ one finds it way to our house. Even ifin you hadn’t hurled all over ours, we’ve purretty much scratched it to death, on all sides. Altho’ I’s still think some of the bestest gifts don’t cost a thing. I’s know fur a fact that mommy’s never been happier than when I’s gave her a few slow blinks and purrs.
You’re right Raena. Even budget items are ‘spensive when you don’t have any green papers. And it’s fur that very reason, that we always, always include our thoughts on the purrfect purriceless gifts. A hug and a kiss and a me luvs you can’t be beat. A flower from the garden can make any mother smile.
I’s heard it could even be a weed ifin it’s given with luvs sissy.
That’s true Raena. Anyways, we hope we’ve helped you find some last minute gifts guaranteed to arrive by Christmas. More ‘purrtantly, we wanna fank you all fur your luv. You’ve given us the greatest gift anyone can give. We luv and cherish each and every one of you. And it’s our purrayer that you receive all you need and all you want today and every day.
That’s fur sure sissy. We’re also linkin’ up with Comedy Plus fur Feline Furiday.
Hey everypawdy, are ya’ out there? It’s me, RaenaBelle. (Raena looks around and out the door and back into the living room. She sees Dezi washing her face after eating a few bites of breakfast and meows…) Hey sissy, is our innernets back on? I’s don’t know who keeps cuttin’ what, but I’s ‘bout tired of them cuttin’ our innernets. I’s asked mommy ifin she had furgotten to pay the bill or somethin’ cuz this was the 3rd time this month we’ve been offline.
Me knows Raena. It’s really frustratin’ when ya’ have things to do and no way to do ‘em and no answers as to why. We do seem to be back online, but who knows fur how long. Mommy’s counselor said she was told that somepawdy had cut one of the fiber optic lines and cut the innernets fur all of Southern Oklahoma the last time and this time. Y, Even the stores couldn’t opurrate cuz they’re credit card machines weren’t workin’. Me can only ‘magine what it would’a been like had it been black Furiday or Cyber Monday. (Dezi shakes her head)
Meowin’ of shoppin’ days sissy, I’s thought we’d post our Holiday Gift Guide picks today.
Great idea Raena. We’ve chosen some pawsum items fur the whole family.
Yep, and we tried to make sure we picked somethin’ in every price point. Ya’ know, not everypawdy has a lot of green papers to spend. We must let ya’ know that this posty contains a few affiliate links. That means ifin ya’ buy somethin’ usin’ our linky, we’ll get a small percentage so we can buy us some treats or somethin’. Mine’s furst pick are these really cool food and drink bowls.
1. Vivipet Ceramic Q Bowl and the Big Head Water Bowl fur cats or the Pawsome D Bowlsfur dogs: At $24.99, $26.99 and $34.99 for quality ceramic, they would make a great addition to any kitty or woofie’s meal time. And they come in 5 great colors.
Me thinks those are great Raena. Me’s been tryin’ to get mommy to get us a couple. Vivipet also has some great elevated feeders, cat grass containers, and toys. And me’s pick fur the cat luvvin’ humans:
Ifin you’re lookin’ fur a self cleaning litter box, this is our top pick. Easy set up, works with most clumping cat litters and any trash bags. No ongoing equipment or accessory expenses required. You can check out our review here.
Me’s next pick is one that almost all kitties luv:
4. The Yeowww Nip Banana: Cost: $4.95 Reward: Hours of fun fur kitty
At $4.95, even ifin you already have one, it’s great to have one in reserve. These nanners get lots of luvvin’ and need to be replaced occasionally. ‘Course, nanners aren’t all Ducky World (Yeowww) makes. Click the linky to check out other great Yeowww nip products. We even located them in the UK.
You are so right sissy. We should add that there’s no comparison, so don’t waste money on knock offs. Fur you kitties that don’t get any enjoyment from catnip, don’t worry, mine’s next pick is top of the line Silvervine:
At $11.99 this little tin should be kept out of kitty’s reach, it’s like kitty gold. We also hear from our good furiend Purrseidon, that CatABliss has some pawsum nip and vine mixes you might wanna try.
Oh Raena, that’s a furtastic pick. Me luvs nip, but the vine…is soooooo fine. Ya’ know, we’ve listed some great kitty gifts, human picks and even somethin’ fur the woofies; but we haven’t yet given ya’ our pick fur the mini humans with sticky fingers. Me’s pick fur the young’uns:
This pawsum little book will make a great gift fur boys and/or girls. Check out our review here.
I’s luvved readin’ Prancie’s book sissy. That’s a wonderful pick. (Raena leans in and whispers to Dezi) I’s was thinkin’ we could use our last 4 picks of this posty fur our priceless picks and then post the rest of our picks after Fanksgivin’. What do you think?
(Dezi nods and whispers back to Raena) Me agrees Raena, that sounds like another good plan.
Any plain box with a lid and smallish papers for short notes.
Okay furiends, our last 4 picks today are priceless, but can be given to anyone by anyone. Furst up:
7. Love Notes: Cost: Free to cheap Reward: Priceless
You’ll need a few pieces of paper cut into 3X3 squares/hearts/circles or any shape you’d like, or post it notes. You’ll also need a small box with a removable lid (shoebox/costume jewelry box, etc.). On each piece of paper, write down something luvving, like, I’s luvs you, You’re special, You’re purrfect, I’s like you, You’re mine’s bestest furiend, etc.. Once you have your luvs notes written down, put them in the box and wrap it. The recipient can pull out a luvs note anytime they need a little pick me up.
8. Luv Cuddles with Purrs: Cost: Free Reward: Priceless: Less stress and happy humans and kitties
This is me’s next pick. Mommy can never get enuff Luv Cuddles. She says all humans crave this attention from their kitties. You woofies can give Luv Cuddles too, you just don’t have the Purr pawrt. Maybe, you could add a bit of drool. Woofie humans seem to like that.
You’re right sissy, mommy does luvs Luvs Cuddles with Purrs.
9. Everlasting Gift Notes: Cost: Free Reward: Priceless Elation
You’ll need the same supplies as those fur Luvs notes, but this time, you’ll write an action you can purrform fur your recipient. Like ifin you’re a man gifting to a woman, you might say somethin’ like, I’s’ll wash the dishes after dinner tonight. Or, Good fur 1 free massage. Actually, that’d be a good one no matter who the giver or receiver is. Ifin you’re a kitty givin’ to your woofie housemate, you could say, No whacky paws across your nose fur 1 whole day. Just ‘member to not go overboard. Don’t purromiss somethin’ you can’t deliver. MOL
Or ifin you’re recipient is another kitty Raena, you could meow that you won’t pester your big sisfur fur one whole week. Anyways, our last pick today is:
There’s no place I’s would rather be than right here with you mommy.
10. Together Time: Cost: Free Reward: Priceless
Just spending time together can wipe away all the bads of the day. Turn off all the tech and spend time listening to each other.
Another great pick sissy. I’s know we’ll be givin’ mommy every one of our last 4 picks and I’s sure she’ll be givin’ ‘em right back. Fanky fankfully, she believes that True Luvs is the greatest gift of all and no amount of money can buy it. Guess we better wrap this up…MOL get it, wrap this up? Anyways…let’s try to get some visitin’ in. We can’t be sure how long we’ll have innernet right now, so we need to take full advantage when we do.
Till the next time…………………………………………………….Be Blest!!!